Choosing a doctor was not the easiest thing for me. My previous doctor had just retired. I'm picky. I was not going to settle for a terrible Livingston doctor. The rumors are enough to know that I'm not allowing one of them to deliver my child, nor deliver at the Livingston hospital. We were going to get an amazing doctor if I had to drive 3 hours! Luckily I found Dr. Eckhardt in Conroe. He's AMAZING. The best for sure.
![]() |
| 12 weeks your first picture! |
May 3, 2010(12 weeks)- The first of many doctor appointments to make sure you're growing and getting everything you (and I) need. I went to the appointment. We had the first ultrasound and there you were. The tech. was trying to get you to move around but instead just made you "jump" up. It was the cutest and most amazing thing ever. Your heartbeat was so strong and I knew that you were doing good. I'll admit I had a few tears. It was beautiful. The doctor came in and confirmed what I already knew. You were measuring perfectly and growing into a strong baby. Your set due date was November 15! I had to get my blood drawn and Mommy does NOT like needles. I suffered through that for you because it was what we both needed. I was thrilled leaving that appointment knowing you were doing sooo good.
June 1, 2010(16 weeks)- Nothing much happened at this appointment besides hearing your heartbeat again and more blood being drawn for testing. The testing came back negative for any disorders. That's twice now I've taken a needle for you! I'm glad it was worth it though. And we scheduled the next appointment to find out if you're a boy or girl!

June 28, 2010(20 weeks)- This appointment was what I had been waiting for! I would finally get to see what my beautiful baby would be. Would we be buying pink or blue? Your Nonnie, Uncle Colter(almost one at this time), Becca, and I went to this appointment. Your Grandma was not able to make it but she really wanted to be there! Nonnie came in the ultrasound room and the tech began scanning. "Heartbeat 150. Growing right on." Your Nonnie at this point says, "It's a girl, I can tell from her heartbeat." After what felt like FOREVER, the tech says, "It's a girl." We were so excited! Especially since we couldn't figure out a boys name! The appointment went on as normal and we left knowing that in a few short months, baby Cheslynn would be joining the world!July 22, 2010(23 weeks)- Heartbeat was strong and we were growing perfectly!
August 19, 2010(27 weeks)-Glucose test, ugh. MORE needles. That's 3 now. Not a fun visit. You kicked the doppler while the nurse was checking you heartbeat. I loved it. We also took a tour of the hospital and scheduled childbirth classes. It was pretty exciting!
September 2, 2010(29 weeks)- Glucose test was normal. Heartbeat was normal. Everything went great.
October 16, 2010-November 8, 2010- You were so big in there, they couldn't even get a proper measurement of my tummy. The last appointment we scheduled the induction to get you in this world! November 15, 2010 at 5:30 am!

0 comments:
Post a Comment