"What? What's that look for? Are you ok?"
"Look."
The day I found out I was expecting-- was the scariest day of my life. I didn't know what to expect, didn't have a clue how I would do this. I was a freshman in college, not taking it seriously and never going to class. I was not working, I was basically just living..
I cried. But, never once was there any doubt in my mind that you would be mine to love. Any other choices were completely ridiculous and something I would NEVER consider. God sent you to me for a reason and all I can say is that I am blessed!
From that point on, I realized that it will be hard. But, I made a promise to you while you were just the size of a grape. You will be loved and cared for more than you could ask for. I will make your life better than you could ever dream of. You will grow up and I hope for a life that's better than mine could ever be. I didn't know it was possible to love someone and do so much for them before you even meet them. I want the best for you and that's what you will get.
I loved you from day one and nothing, absolutely nothing, will ever change that.
Love you my sweet baby
-mama.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
March 9, 2010
Posted by my story at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment