Today is October 16. You're Nonnie and Pop Pop's 6th anniversary!
You have been very active in Mommy's tummy lately. I think you're getting ready for your arrival in the next couple of weeks. You kicking up on my ribs and everything else has definitely given me terrible heartburn. And you're laying on sciatic nerve and causing me to not be able to walk a lot of the time. You also like to keep me awake at night, not because you kick, but b/c I can't stop thinking of what you will look like and act like. As much as all of this has me even more ready for you to be here, I know that once you're out I'm gonna want you right back in there. At least I know you're safe from all the crazy people in the world these days. And I will feel empty inside without you kicking and rolling, especially after me and Nonnie's favorite: Caramel Frappes from Mickey D's. You love those, at our 34 week checkup you kept kicking the nurse when she was trying to get your heartbeat. Your uncle Colter was very interested in hearing in you kick and your heartbeat. He smiled. At that checkup the doctor said that you're head down already and weigh about 5 pounds! You're definitely not small even though everyone tells your mommy that she is.
Our friends and family threw a baby shower for us September 25. We had so much fun and you loved the lemon icing cupcakes and punch. (Or maybe I was just a little too indulgent and blamed it on you). You got sooo many gifts and outfits. Now I have to go back to Canton and buy more bows for all of them. You can thank your "auntie becca" for throwing an amazing partyyyyy when you get here!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
35 weeks, 5 days
Posted by my story at 1:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment