BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

1 month

It's been one month and you've already changed so much!  In this month, you learned to smile and hold your head up really good!  I also found out what colic was:(  That was not a fun experience.  I tried to BF with ya, but you just weren't having it.  You threw up so we  had to go to formula.   We had to switch your formula 3 times before we settled with Similac Sensitive.  You had your first Thanksgiving!   No turkey and dressing for you, but you did have a nice warm bottle while Mama ate.  Here's you at 1 month,, you're such a cutie:



You have definitely tested Mama, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love you sooo much.  You have changed my life and it's only been a month! 

Love,
Mama

0 comments: